DOMINION can help you with:
- Qualified Investments – RRSP Investments of Prospective Investors can be used to invest in your company
- We can contact Brokerages to arrange for you to pitch Brokers on your investment
- We can pitch for you and / or create the presentation for investor pitches
- We can introduce you to our investor network
- We can contact financial planners to meet to consider your investment opportunity
- We can help with determining the valuation of your business and recommend and implement strategies to increase your valuation
- We can draft or edit your business plan to enhance the likelihood of investment
- We can setup and manage your crowdfunding campaigns such as with Kickstarter & Indiegogo as examples
- SRED (Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive) & IRAP (Industrial Research Assistance Program) Grant Applications
- If you are a BC company you may qualify for: Individual investors could be entitled to a 30% refundable tax credit, up to an annual maximum tax credit of $60,000. Individual investors who invest in the first 60 days of a calendar year can elect to apply their tax credits to the previous calendar year’s tax return.
We’ve structured our fees to reflect the value we bring to your business.
Our monthly retainer starts at $7,500 CAD for a minimum term of 6 months.
We also charge the following finder’s fees based on the amount of capital secured for the client.
For example, if DOMINION secures $500,000 in capital for a client, the finder’s fee is 10% of the first $300,000 plus 7.5% of the balance – a total of $45,000.
Note that the total project fee is either the total monthly retainer fees for the period of engagement or the total finder’s fee – whichever is greater.
For each project, DOMINION will provide a scope of work document that details the specific services to be provided and the final fees. A sample of services are detailed above.
I would say that raising capital is one of the weakest things for most entrepreneurs.